The use of hot stone therapy is not a new concept. Hot stones have been used for centuries to help relax tight muscles, reduce stress, and increase circulation. In most cases, these stones are used individually by reflexologists and massage therapists and these sessions can end up costing you a lot of money. The Inframat Pro combines hot stone therapy with several other technologies in one product that provides a myriad of health benefits and promotes an overall feeling of well-being.
- Far Infrared (FIR) therapy penetrates 4-6 inches through the body’s tissues to stimulate the circulatory system. The benefits include increased oxygen movement, decreased pain, inflammation, and stiffness, and decreased stress levels. FIR therapy promotes relaxation as well as giving off a sauna-like effect which can actually burn up to 900 calories during use.
- Negative ion therapy increases collagen production within the body’s tissues promoting healthy skin and bones. Negative ion therapy also increases the permeability to cells which allows them to absorb nutrients more easily. This helps the body’s cells and tissues rejuvenate and heal from injury and illness. Negative ions have also been shown to help decreased the symptoms of depression and anxiety. They also help to decrease the overall acidity in the body as well as to counteract the damage from electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation that comes from cell phones and computers that many of us are exposed to on a daily basis.
- Photon therapy is comprised of light particles that can help correct bio-magnetic imbalance in the body as well as help reduce blockages within the body’s systems. It has also been shown to help the cells breakdown and release stored up toxins, promoting better overall health. Photon therapy has been used for years as a non-medicine pain reliever and anti-inflammatory. It has also been used to combat nerve damage from illness or accident.
Amethyst is a purple stone that has been used in medicine since ancient Greece. It is known as a sedative-like stone with properties that make it ideal for meditation and calming practices. It has been used for centuries as a restorative gem and is also known to be a superconductor of energy. This means that amethyst helps to focus infrared and photon energies into the body.
Jade is a stone made up of two components: jadite and nephrite. This often greenish stone has been used since prehistoric times. It may have been first used for medicinal purposes on the Asian continent as early as 3000 years ago. It has often been used as a treatment for kidney illnesses.
Tourmaline helps to detoxify tissue and body systems. It also emits far infrared and negative ionic energies. These properties help tourmaline to break down toxins within the body that the organs can then process out.
When you combine these three technologies with amethyst, jade, or tourmaline, the effects are tremendous. These three stones help to conduct the energies, absorb them into the cells and tissues, and provide grounding properties. All of these elements together pack a powerful punch to tension, muscle spasm, symptoms of chronic illness, stress, and pain.
- Circulatory problems
- Muscle, bone, and joint pain
- Headaches, including migraine
- Depression and Anxiety
- Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue
- Breathing ailments such as COPD
Since the overall purpose of the Inframat is health, relaxation, and regeneration, it is recommended that you are in a quiet, peaceful place for treatment.
Once the treatment is done, it is advised that you remain relaxed for up to one hour if possible to further allow the body to reap the benefits of treatment. It is also suggested that water should be drunk to replenish any lost through sweat.
Inframat therapy is included with all massage therapies but is also available as its own service. If you are interested in experiencing additional benefits of inframat therapy before or after your massage appointment you may book separately. You may also reserve time during normal business hours to use the inframat on its own.